S.T.A.R.S. Before & After School Program
The S.T.A.R.S. Before and After School Program is an academic enrichment program designed to support Yucaipa Calimesa Joint Unified School District (YCJUSD) students’ educational needs. Ordinarily, this program operates on school campus, each school day during the academic year. To meet the educational needs during the COVID-19 pandemic, the S.T.A.R.S. Program is supporting two different models to serve the needs of all students in Yucaipa and the YCJUSD.
Our two different models are as follows:
The S.T.A.R.S. Extended Services : Yucaipa Community Center, 34900 Oak Glen Rd
- Designed to provide distance learning academic support from 7AM – 5PM, Monday – Friday.
- Additional activities include tutoring, STEAM activities, and technology (including wi-fi access), participants must bring their own lunch and snacks.
The S.T.A.R.S. After School Program is currently active at three different sites:
- Chapman Heights Elementary, Ridgeview Elementary, and Valley Elementary
- 2:45PM – 6PM, Tuesday/Thursday and Wednesday/Friday (depending on the student schedule).
- The S.T.A.R.S. Before and After School Program is not in lieu of attending an academic institution and is not supervised by certificated teachers.
Now available at select school sites!
2020/2021 Extended Services Registration now accepted!
Yucaipa Community Center – 34900 Oak Glen Rd, Yucaipa, CA 92399
Monday – Friday, 7:00am-5:00pm