S.T.A.R.S. After School Program
The S.T.A.R.S. After School Program is an academic enrichment program designed to support Yucaipa Calimesa Joint Unified School District (YCJUSD) students’ educational needs. This program operates on school campus, each school day during the academic year.
S.T.A.R.S. After School Program 2022 – 2023 update
We are happy to announce the S.T.A.R.S. After School Program is currently accepting registration for the 2022-2023 academic year. A 2022-2023 enrollment form and acknowledgment form (acknowledgment form is located in the parent handbook) are required prior to the student’s first day of attendance. Effective August 11, 2022, S.T.A.R.S. will operate after school only and includes a daily fee.
The daily fee is:
- $15.00 for YCJUSD students in K-8 grade
- $25.00 for YCJUSD students in TK
*Online registration tip: each day the student is attending should be clicked and the fee will calculate based on the number of days selected per transaction. Students may only attend on days they are registered.
For detailed information, please click and review the 2022/2023 S.T.A.R.S. Parent Handbook. For any additional questions, please contact the Yucaipa Community Center at 909-790-7460 or the S.T.A.R.S. Team:
- Community Services Coordinator, Ruby Samayoa-Marquez, 909-797-1177 EXT. 424, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Services Supervisor, Sarah Martinez, 909-797-1177 EXT. 422, email@example.com
The S.T.A.R.S. After School Program is available at the following locations:
- Calimesa Elementary School (grades TK-5)
- Chapman Heights Elementary School (grades TK-5)
- Dunlap Elementary School (grades TK-5)
- Mesa View Middle School (grades 6-8)
- Park View Middle School (grades 6-8)
- Ridgeview Elementary School (grades TK-5)
- Valley Elementary School (grades TK-5)
- Wildwood Elementary School (grades TK-5)
* All fees must be pre-paid prior to the week the student attends. Registration will close at 8:00 p.m. on the Monday of each week. There will not be any payments accepted after the weekly Monday deadline. The student will not be permitted to attend for the remainder of the week if payment is not received prior to the deadline.