Selected Land Use Entitlement, Plan Check, and Construction Permit Fees
- Conditional Use Permit – $3,400 Deposit
- Planning Use Permit – $2,000 Deposit
- Land Use Compliance Review – $1,853 Fee
- Special Use Permit – $2,511 Fee
- Variance: Minor – $875 Fee & Major – $2,000 Deposit
- Tentative Tract Map Review (5 or more parcels) – $5,000 Deposit
- Tentative Parcel Map Review (4 or less parcels) – $3,000 Deposit
Sign Permit Fees
- Building Mounted (per tenant) – $129 (Sign Registration Application)
- Freestanding – $1,528 (Land Use Compliance review)
Public Works Department
- Final Parcel Map Dev. Plan Review (final map, grading plan, street improvement plan) – Deposit of $5,000 to the City for plan check processing; Deposit of $5,000 to San Bernardino County Surveyor for final map review
- Final Tract Map Dev. Plan Review (final map, grading plan, street improvement plan) – Deposit of $10,000 to the City for plan check processing; Deposit of $8,000 to San Bernardino County Surveyor for final map review
- Geology Report Review – Deposit of $2,500
Development Impact Fees
All new construction in the City of Yucaipa may be subject to Development Impact Fees. For further information or assistance in completing the electronic forms, please contact the Development Services Department at 909-797-2489, ext. 224.
The fees on the left represent a limited list of City fees a developer could expect to encounter. It is simply an overview of the most common fees, but by no means should it be considered a complete list and may change from time to time. Please contact City Hall at 909-797-2489, ext. 224 to obtain a more detailed list.
The City of Yucaipa participates in the Statewide Community Infrastructure Program (“SCIP”) offered by California Statewide Communities Development Authority, which enables developers to pay most impact fees and finance public improvements through an acquisition agreement.