HEALTHY YUCAIPACommunity Garden
The City of Yucaipa, in conjunction with Green Valley Village and the Healthy Yucaipa Committee, is pleased to offer the City’s first Community Garden. The garden is located at Green Valley Village (34955 Yucaipa Blvd. Yucaipa CA 92399). Plot registration begins on January 1st of each year, with resident preference given to participants who garden during the last year. There will be a limit of one plot per resident participant until January 1st of the next year. At that same time, any remaining plots will be assigned by the Garden Manager and a City representative. Unclaimed plots will be assigned after February 1st of the same year by a City representative.
How to Register
Yucaipa Senior Center (Scherer Center)
12202 First Street, Yucaipa, CA 92399
Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Garden Plot Rates
- (11.5’ x 2.5’ plot)
- Yucaipa Residents: $30.00/yr
- Yucaipa Seniors (55+): $25.00/yr
- Key Deposit: $10.00
- (All fees are non-reimbursable)
- Payment of dues is necessary before gardening begins and must be submitted with a signed application form and waiver.
- Garden plots must be planted and maintained year-round
- Summer gardens must be planted by May 31st
- Remains of summer gardens must be removed by December 1st