Preserving Yucaipa’s Quality of Life
City codes and ordinances have been created to protect the health, safety, and quality of life for residents of Yucaipa. The Code Enforcement Division provides education of applicable codes, works with residents and business owners to achieve code compliance, and seeks to correct violations of the Municipal Code as it applies to the public’s health, safety and general welfare. City Code Enforcement Officers investigate reports of most code violations and ensure that the required standards are met.
Major programs include:
- Abandoned Vehicle Abatement
- Building, Land Use and Animal Raising Violations
- Comprehensive Inspection of Mobilehome Parks
- Enforcement of the Business License Ordinance
- Enforcement of the Solid Waste Ordinance
- Enforcement of the Yard Sale Ordinance
- Graffiti Abatement
- Public Nuisance
Report a Violation
If you believe there are code violations in your neighborhood, please call 909-797-2489, ext. 245 to report the violation to Code Enforcement or use the City’s online CityView Portal to submit and and check on the status of the complaint.