RecreationS.T.A.R.S. Extended Services
The S.T.A.R.S. Before and After School Program is an academic enrichment program designed to support YCJUSD students’ educational needs. Ordinarily, this program operates on school campus, each school day during the academic year. To meet the educational needs during the COVID-19 pandemic, the S.T.A.R.S. Extended Services is designed to provide academic support, such as tutoring, STEAM activities, and technology (including wi-fi access), unavailable in a school-based setting, at the local community center (participants must bring their own lunch and snacks). The S.T.A.R.S. Before and After School Program is not in lieu of attending an academic institution and is not supervised by certificated teachers.
Yucaipa Community Center – 34900 Oak Glen Rd, Yucaipa, CA 92399
Hours & Rates
Monday – Friday, 7:00am-5:00pm. Scholarships may be available upon request. For more information, please call 909-790-7460.
The S.T.A.R.S. Extended Services Program is a prepaid program. All applicable fees are required prior to the week your child attends. In an effort to ensure the success of the program, the following payment schedule shall be enforced:
- Participants may not attend future S.T.A.R.S. sessions or other City programs until past due fees are reconciled and registration for future services are prepaid.
- Open registration is accepted until 9:00 p.m. on the Monday of each session.
- There will not be any payments accepted after the Monday deadline. The student will not be permitted to attend for the remainder of the session if payment is not received prior to the deadline.
Your cooperation helps to ensure that staff is properly notified with their work schedule, that each site is suitably staffed and provides staff the ability to order materials and supplies for all registered participants. Registration is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis at the Yucaipa Community Center (34900 Oak Glen Road) or online at https://apm.activecommunities.com/yucaipa/Home. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact your child’s S.T.A.R.S. staff onsite or Margo Mullen, Community Services Coordinator, at 909-500-7734.
2020/2021 Registration now accepted! Please see links below:
- “S.T.A.R.S.” Enrollment Application
- “S.T.A.R.S.” Parent Handbook
- “S.T.A.R.S.” Extended Services Checklist
- “S.T.A.R.S.” Extended Services Flyer
Inland Leaders Charter School – S.T.A.R.S. After School Program
S.T.A.R.S. is now available at ILCS after school from 12:30pm-6:00pm. Download the parent packet below for more information.