City ClerkPublic Records Requests

The City of Yucaipa encourages public participation in the governing process and provides reasonable accessibility to all public records except those documents exempt from disclosure by express provisions of law or considered confidential or privileged under law. The City, in accordance with Government Code Section 6253, has ten (10) days to respond to any request for public documents by indicating whether or not the documents exist and will be made available. Actual production of the documents may take somewhat longer depending upon their ease of availability and staff workload. To assist us in providing a timely response to your request, please complete the Request for Public Records Form indicating the specific record/document you wish to review.  Please email your completed Form to Kimberly Everts at

To Save You Time:

  • The information you are requesting may already be online on this site.  The City’s website is designed to provide easy access to a variety of records right at your fingertips.  Our search engine (at the top of every page) is a great way to find information.
  • If you are looking for a specific City code, the Yucaipa Municipal/Development Code contains a comprehensive search feature.
  • The City’s Weblink Public Portal contains many types of public records (including agendas, minutes, ordinances, resolutions, maps/plans, General Plan and Housing Element, etc.).
  • The City’s CityView Portal provides the status of building permits, code enforcement complaints and property information.  Documents that may be made available include maps, plans, property information, etc.
  • The Fair Political Practices Commission posts the Statements of Economic Interests (Form 700) for Elected Officials.

Submitting a Request

A public records request submitted under the California Public Records Act should contain as much specific information as possible to allow us to identify the correct document or record in a timely manner. Please direct your request to the General Services Department or call 909-797-2489, ext. 221 for additional information.