The Finance Division of the Administrative Services Department is responsible for the administration of financial record keeping and reporting functions for the City and the Successor Agency to the Yucaipa Redevelopment Agency. Other major functions include budget control, cash management, accounts payable and receivable, payroll, grant administration, capital project accounting and the administration of the City’s Business License program. The General Fund and all other funds (i.e., Special Revenue, Debt Service, Capital Projects, Internal Service and Trust Funds) are administered by the Finance Division.
An Audit Report is a signed, written, document which presents the purpose, scope, and results of the audit. Audit Reports may include findings, conclusions (opinions), and recommendations. Click on a link below to view an Audit Report for that year.
Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- FY 2015/16 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- FY 2014/15 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- FY 2013/14 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
Annual City Audited Financial Statements
- FY 2012/13 Audited Financial Statements
- FY 2011/12 Audited Financial Statements
- FY 2010/11 Audited Financial Statements
- FY 2009/10 Audited Financial Statements