COMMISSIONS & COMMITTEESPlanning Commission
Agendas and Minutes
Planning Commission Agendas may be accessed via the City’s Weblink Portal. The Commission Agenda Packets may be accessed using the links below. The Agenda Packets include draft minutes and complete reports for each agenda item. While every effort is made to post current and correct information for the Internet, these documents may not reflect revisions or corrections which occurred prior to publication. File download times can vary widely based on your connection type and your Internet service provider. Agenda packet files vary in size and may require a significant amount of time to download. Archived Agenda Packets/Minutes
The Planning Commission’s primary responsibilities include:
- Preparing and making recommendations to the City Council regarding the City’s General Plan
- Considering and making recommendations to the City Council on land use and Development Code changes
- Reviewing and acting on subdivisions, variances and use permits
- Considering other policies and programs affecting development and land use in Yucaipa for final City Council action
- Reviewing and making recommendations on individual projects pursuant to the provisions of the Development Code
The Commission is composed of seven members that are either residents, property owners, or business owners of the City of Yucaipa. Each commission member’s term (at-large and individual Councilmember appointments) shall run consistent with the general municipal election and shall be for two-years from January 1 to January 1. You may contact the General Services/City Clerk’s Department at 909-797-2489, ext. 221 to be notified of vacancies and appointment procedures.
Regular meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month at 6:30 PM, as needed.
Staff Liaison: Paul Toomey, Director of Community Development
A list of appointive terms with the name of the incumbent appointee, the date of the appointment, the date the term expires, and the necessary qualifications for the position may be accessed by downloading the Local Appointments List.