List of Commissions & CommitteesSolid Waste Committee
The Solid Waste Committee’s primary responsibilities include reviewing and making recommendations to the City Council regarding the following types of solid waste matters and issues:
- Review the annual solid waste report submitted by the hauler
- Review the solid waste and recycling rates annual adjustment as submitted by the hauler
- Negotiation of Franchise Agreement
- Development of waste diversion strategies to comply with AB 939
- Address issues and concerns raised by Yucaipa residents.
The Committee is composed of two members of the City Council.
Meetings are held whenever necessary to conduct the business of the Committee.
Staff Liaison: Jennifer Shankland, Director of General Services/City Clerk
Bogh, Greg (Councilmember)
Duncan, Bobby (Councilmember)
Agendas and Minutes
The City’s WebLink Portal provides access to view and print many City documents, including commission and committee agendas, minutes, and staff reports. To access a particular document open the “Commissions & Committees” folder, choose the appropriate body, then browse to the date of the meeting you wish to view.