List of Commissions & CommitteesMobilehome Rent Review Commission
Agendas and Minutes
Mobilehome Rent Review Commission Agendas may be accessed via the City’s Weblink Portal. The Commission Agenda Packets may be accessed using the links below. The Agenda Packets include draft minutes and complete reports for each agenda item. While every effort is made to post current and correct information for the Internet, these documents may not reflect revisions or corrections which occurred prior to publication. File download times can vary widely based on your connection type and your Internet service provider. Agenda packet files vary in size and may require a significant amount of time to download. Archived Agenda Packets/Minutes
|08/01/2017 - Resolution of Findings from the July 18, 2017 Hearing|
|07/18/2017 - Carriage Trade Manor Mobilehome Park MNOI/Fair Return Application|
- Input solicited for the Biennial Review of the Mobilehome Rent Stabilization Ordinance (Yucaipa Municipal Code [YMC] §15.20) and Administrative Rules
The Mobilehome Rent Review Commission’s primary responsibilities include:
- To meet from time to time as required by the Rent Administrator
- To review, hear and determine rent adjustment applications pursuant to the provisions of the Yucaipa Municipal Code (YMC), Chapter 15.20, and to adjust maximum rents or maintain rents upon completion of its hearings and investigations
- To render biennially a written report to the city council concerning its activities, holdings, actions, results of hearings, and all other matters pertinent to this chapter which may be of interest to the City Council
- To adopt, promulgate, amend and rescind administrative rules to effectuate the purposes of YMC 15.20, subject to the approval of the City Council
The Commission is composed of five members who shall be appointed by and serve at the pleasure of the City Council. The members of the Commission and the alternate members shall be persons who are neither residents nor park owners who have no financial interest (as defined by state law) in any mobilehome or mobilehome park and have no parents, children, spouses or siblings with any such interest. Commission members shall either be residents, property owners or business owners of the City.
Each commission member’s term shall run consistent with the general municipal election and shall be for two-years from January 1 to January 1. . You may contact the General Services/City Clerk’s Department at 909-797-2489, ext. 221 to be notified of vacancies and appointment procedures.
Meetings are held on an as-needed basis.
Staff Liaison: Jennifer Shankland, Deputy City Manager/City Clerk
A list of appointive terms with the name of the incumbent appointee, the date of the appointment, the date the term expires, and the necessary qualifications for the position may be accessed by downloading the Local Appointments List.