Business/Economic DevelopmentRESOURCES & TOOLS
Companies receive a unique variety of business services and assistance through the City’s Economic Development staff. The City seeks to actively assist companies with their business needs which range from providing site selection assistance to tools for business growth.
Site Selection Assistance
Customized site-selection packages, including information on property ownership, utility services, and demographics are created to assist qualified businesses in finding the right location. For more information, contact the Economic Development Team by calling 909-797-2489, ext. 247 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Support Services
Economic Development Department staff offers business support services to businesses.
Several regional and state business resource agencies exist to provide information and assistance to start-up enterprises and existing businesses.
- California Board of Equalization
- California Franchise Tax Board
- Inland Empire Small Business Development Center (IESBDC)
- Inland Empire Women’s Business Development Center (IEWBDC)
- Inland Empire Center for Entrepreneurship (IECE)
- Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE)
- Center for International Trade Development (CITD)
- State of CA Employment Development Department (EDD)
- State of CA Business Portal
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)